Join Dr. Emily Ryan’s community of friends & colleagues as we share information about vitality and wellness through community musings and reflections, all of these with some warmth, insights, tips, and more.
The Gentle Natural Wellness Blog is also where we share stories about our understanding of teachings by the people that have inspired us.
Emily Ryan is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor and Acupuncturist in Portland, Oregon. Her passion is offering gentle, patient-centered care. Different from doctors who spend very little time with clients, she is dedicated to truly taking the time to listen to your personal story and help you feel better and achieve your optimal health goals.
With this blog we strive to extend our care to the larger community through the sharing of knowledge as a way to benefit all who are interested.
This blog may be for you if:
* You want to learn insights to the healthiest lifestyles
* You’re interested in Naturopathic Medicine and how it can help you feel your best self
* You are curious about Classical Chinese Medicine including Acupuncture and Herbal Therapies
* You enjoy new healthy and delicious cooking ideas and recipes
* You’re serious about taking those next steps in supporting your health and wellness
* You have just stumbled across this, and are willing to take a risk in joining a blog community (like me)
I invite your participation in this community blog by interacting, leaving comments, and asking questions. Please understand that I will quickly remove any comments that are offensive, profane, disrespectful, or irrelevant. We are here as a community to learn, express, and share together.
Thank you kindly for visiting, reading, and contributing to this growing community. I am excited to have you here! Please stay in touch and check back for future postings.
Emily Ryan, ND, MSOM, LAc
(Please understand that the information posted on this blog is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for individualized professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified medical healthcare provider with any questions.)